Worst Parenting Advice Ever HeardMoms and moms-to-be on how parenting share some of the wackiest parenting advice they've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

keywrods:parenting,parenting advice,co parenting advice,history of single parenting advice,best parenting advice,parenting advice for four year asking for things other kids have,parenting advice for single parents in the navy,practical advice for fathers to be on parenting,funny parenting advice,christian parenting advice,parenting advice for lying and cheating in school,parenting nz family advice series,free parenting advice

9.3.11

A chat in the garden of \"love\"

Auspicious rabbit school, is a large class of children. Recently encountered a new problem, do not know what to do with, would like to hear the parents what here.


When the Manager, Swiss rabbit likes a girl called 玮 玮 in the class, said she was the most beautiful girl in the class.


One night, Grandma said that Swiss rabbit parent a child in the class, when you meet him this afternoon, parents complain, grandmother when I was in education Swiss rabbits to notice this problem. My view is that children are a way of expression of children like each other, do not have to make a fuss, but said Swiss father and grandmother in rabbits properly, this cannot be. No way, I had this thing with Rui rabbit talk. After much deliberation, I talk with him this way.


Rui rabbit, I first ask why 玮 玮, Rui rabbit tells me that he didn\'t kiss her because like 玮 玮. I on with he said, like a people is can parents she of, but only this people is you most like of people, and guarantee life has been are like she Shi to parents she, such as, mother most like of is Swiss rabbit, also can guarantee life are most like Swiss rabbit, so mother can parents Swiss rabbit, also often parents Swiss rabbit, father is mother second like of, mother although also will parents he, but rarely.


I repeatedly stressed to him, only the people who like, you can kiss her, otherwise, not parent and gave several examples: ** mothers are like, but because it is not a favorite, so mother not to kiss him, and so on. Auspicious rabbit after the hearing, said\'s mother is his favorite people, only a MOM can parent, right? MOM says Yes, when you grow up, you will have more like people, then you can kiss her. Auspicious rabbit said, I have had a child, he is my favorite person, I can kiss him. Hearing these words, I swallowed, no smile, Swiss rabbit said, perhaps your wife is your favorite people. Rui rabbits did not speak, thoughtful manner.


From this incident, I would have special attention to 玮 玮, Rui rabbit when He Weiwei meet at a time, two are silent, shy and not greet each other, if 玮 玮 didn\'t see Swiss rabbit, Swiss rabbit escape somehow let her see. Manager at the end of kindergarten parents open day was held, I went to. In kindergarten, when I found teachers lead children in the game, Rui 玮 玮 rabbit\'s location is always the back or side. I thought it was a coincidence, but discovered after every such, difficult to SEO rabbit Central?


Later, together with a parent and child activities make topic, active with 玮 玮 \'s mother greets me, you Rui rabbits is so cute. I was also a little bit embarrassed, because my grandmother told me that the unbelievers, a afraid of people blame our Swiss rabbit mean heart have scruples, so no 玮 玮 mother fine talk.


On summer day I took Swiss rabbits to her husband\'s family, Rui rabbits on the road to see 玮 玮 and her father bought the watermelon, I let SEO rabbit called her, but Rui rabbit sorry, when I went to say hello, 玮 玮 \'s shy with his head down, SEO rabbit is hiding behind me. Now recall that really just like a pair of young lovers.


School, rose large class, Swiss rabbits because with the father on a business trip, not back, the first day, I went to report back to him, just met 玮 玮 and mother, 玮 玮 saw me, he is also very shy, silent. 玮 玮 mother asks, why haven\'t seen Swiss rabbit? I told her. She said you see we 玮 玮, a summer reading about SEO rabbit at home, met and did not speak, so shy. 玮 玮 took out a picture, said to be the summer painting, to the Swiss of rabbit. 玮 玮 shy dare not look at me from the beginning to end without saying a Word.


Out of the kindergarten, I\'ll call SEO rabbit, told him that I had met 玮 玮, bed He Weiwei close together, 玮 玮 sends a picture to him and make him think, 玮 玮 came back with a gift. Rui rabbits can be happy at that time.


After father back, Rui rabbit 玮 玮 selected with a embroidered packet, I gave him to the kindergarten, 玮 玮 to make his own, he promised, but a few days later, still did not send the package.


This morning, send Rui rabbits to kindergarten, with 玮 玮, my name is Rui rabbit with 玮 玮 greeting and send the package, how far he ran, what does not come, I greet with 玮 玮, she is very shy, holding her to find Rui rabbit, she twisted her body not to go.


What\'s the matter? I am very surprised, they are really in love? Such a kleintje, 6 is less than Ah? I don\'t know, I doubt sth?