Worst Parenting Advice Ever HeardMoms and moms-to-be on how parenting share some of the wackiest parenting advice they've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

keywrods:parenting,parenting advice,co parenting advice,history of single parenting advice,best parenting advice,parenting advice for four year asking for things other kids have,parenting advice for single parents in the navy,practical advice for fathers to be on parenting,funny parenting advice,christian parenting advice,parenting advice for lying and cheating in school,parenting nz family advice series,free parenting advice

9.3.11

During pregnancy need to supplement what can I eat nutrition

Guest: my friend called me at the time of pregnancy must eat Amway of nutrition, such as C.B.E and protein powder, calcium and magnesium tablets, said eating is good for fetal, I would like to ask, can I eat? [14:24:42]


Yang Zujing: normal fetal development in General, do not need to add nutrition. But when is preparing for a pregnancy, it is best to take folic acid; add some calcium tablets during pregnancy, iron and multivitamins. Calcium tablets do not eat too early, generally around 5 months of pregnancy can be added. [14:29:27]


Guest: I\'d like to add some vitamins, vitamin well? [14:36:07]


Yang Zujing: multivitamins can be used. [14:36:35]


Guest: I didn\'t eat folic acid pregnancy, but I eat a lot of fruit and milk of pregnant women, at the same time I also drink more Coke, eat more potatoes. Do b-doctors say fetal heartbeat normal, then I maintain a normal diet can have? [14:36:40]


Yang Zujing: better not eat Coke, Coke has caffeine, the fetus is not very good. [14:39:40]