Worst Parenting Advice Ever HeardMoms and moms-to-be on how parenting share some of the wackiest parenting advice they've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

keywrods:parenting,parenting advice,co parenting advice,history of single parenting advice,best parenting advice,parenting advice for four year asking for things other kids have,parenting advice for single parents in the navy,practical advice for fathers to be on parenting,funny parenting advice,christian parenting advice,parenting advice for lying and cheating in school,parenting nz family advice series,free parenting advice

9.3.11

If necessary, ask the teacher for help

I will teach her daughter at the age of 2 and brush your teeth. Children start to feel fun, but fresh trouble over, she would not love to brush your teeth. At my urging, daughter was always reluctant to floor brush several times, often find excuses not to brush. No matter how hard I with reasons for her, she would not buy it.


One day, I found my daughter has a small black spots on teeth, could brush up, hurriedly took her to see a dentist. All along, I kept on her education. Daughter listened nervously eyes wide. After the doctor, said: \"this is a growth lines, it\'s OK. \"Never thought, doctors more determination to support the daughter does not brush my teeth.


No way, I\'ll tell the daughter of class teacher! Three teacher helped me think a lot of ideas, also carried out in the class \"I was cleaning teeth small\" guardian of project activities. Teachers help daughter art form – sooner or later, and brush your teeth records, asking a child to brush their teeth every day in the table after painting a toothbrush, a flower, a small smile. This daughter to actively under the: \"the teacher said, not only to serious teeth, must seriously draw. ”


A week later. Daughter form to record the teacher. Children in the evening when I saw the girl holding a flower at a glance in safflower, yellow ribbon says: love good children to brush their teeth. All along, daughter talking and laughing: \"from today onwards, I wash your feet, washing the handkerchief and do a good hygiene for children! ”


In this way, adhere to the six months, my daughter will be able to brush your teeth do not have to remind yourself.


It appears that meet education challenges, we might as well help the teacher for help, after all, they have more tricks. Not that homes work together to do parental effectiveness, by daughter brushing your teeth this thing, I really have the experience. So when your child when it encounters a similar education problems, I may as well try.